Thursday, January 29, 2009

Serving Trays

I found this idea on http://www.craftynest.com/2008/12/salvaged-cupboard-door-serving-tray/

What you need:
Old cabinet door
Paint
Two handles
Optional: Vinyl or stencil design
How to do it:
Paint a old cabinet door.
Add design
Add handles.
Easy as pie, you have a serving tray. Me and my sister Mandy (hopefully she will post her tray soon) have had lots of ideas of what to do with the fifty old cabinet doors my dad gave us. As soon as we do some of those projects we will post them.

2 comments:

  1. That's a creative idea! Can't wait to see what other cabinet door ideas you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, maybe I'll have to steal some of your ideas but I don't know that I'll be contributing anytime soon. I really like the tray! And the box, and the blocks! Way to cute!

    ReplyDelete